Health Certificates


Traveling internationally with your pet(s) can be a smooth process with some organization and planning. Let us help you. Dr. Frezzo is an accredited veterinarian which certifies her to write international health certificates to permit your pet to travel the world. Each country may have different requirements, and some requirements change regularly. The best first step in planning your trip is to review two websites. and Most countries require the 7001 form which must be issued by an accredited veterinarian and a rabies vaccine. Yet, several countries have additional requirements, treatments and documents to permit entry to the country. For those countries that are rabies-free such as the United Kingdom, Australia, and Hong Kong, planning and laboratory testing needs to begin 6 months to one year ahead of travel. Feel free to call us to assist you in organizing your move or vacation.